When we take new clients on it’s really important that we get to know them and understand them and their business. To repeat what I said in our last blog: “We like nothing better than when our clients achieve the lifestyle they want to from their business.”.
We know that not everyone desires building a large empire that they can sell off for megabucks. Many of our clients just love being their own boss and in charge of their own destiny. But all business owners also want their business to be the best that it can be. This is where we can help.
It’s also important that new clients understand what we can do to help them. We’re not here to just do Annual accounts and tax. We understand running a business and the challenges it brings. Not only have we run our own business for many years, we constantly talk to other business owners about their business challenges.
So, when we first meet potential new clients we like to have what we call a Proactive Accounting Meeting.
Read on to find out more about a PAM, and call us if you have any questions or would like to arrange a time for us to come and meet with you.
Proactive Accounting Meeting – Outline and Benefits
Why we developed this service.
It’s important to spend time working on your business, not just in it. Taking time out to discuss what’s happening in your business will provide clarity of your future direction. A Proactive Accounting Meeting gives you the opportunity to meet with us on a no charge, no obligation basis to discuss the following:
- Your goals for your business and how you plan to achieve them.
- How your business goals tie in with your personal and lifestyle goals.
- Issues and challenges you are facing in your business e.g. growth, cashflow, or your planned exit from or sale of your business.
- How you can work with us to address these issues and plans.
It’s also a great opportunity for us to share how we can assist you in the future. For example, would you like to know more about our strategies to help you grow your wealth, profitability and cashflow? Would you like help improving your efficiency and effectiveness?
Who should have a meeting?
If you’re keen to improve your business performance and financial results and feel like you not are currently being supported to achieve this, then contact us. We firmly believe that we can help you and, more importantly, we want to!
What is involved?
You’ll have a free consultation with a Director to review your unique situation and discuss how we can support you in the most appropriate way. To make the meeting as productive as possible and tailored to your requirements we’ll ask you to complete a short questionnaire and provide your last annual financial reports prior to the meeting.
Following the meeting, if required, we will prepare a proposal for services with all costs priced upfront.
When should I have this meeting?
We recommend that you arrange your Proactive Accounting Meeting with us as soon as possible in order to identify immediate strategies to improve your financial position.
Why put off until tomorrow what you can achieve today!
Benefits of a Proactive Accounting Meeting
- Review and establish your goals and strategies for achievement
- Identify your burning issues and opportunities
- Assess your current business structure
- Stimulate strategic discussion of the current and future direction of your entities
- Identify how we can assist you to achieve your goals through the growth and protection of your assets
- Access to our collective wisdom and advice for your unique situation
- Identify the key drivers of your business
- Potentially identify greater tax efficiencies
- Gain a better understanding of your business
- Understand our service offerings and how they can benefit you
- Gain certainty about your fees, as you receive upfront pricing on any work proposed by us
When should I have this meeting?
- We recommend that you arrange your Proactive Accounting Meeting with us as soon as possible in order to identify immediate strategies to improve your financial position.
- Why put off until tomorrow what you can achieve today!
Call us now on 04 910 3340 to book your Proactive Accounting Meeting.